There’s no denying it, Dubai’s a seriously pretty city…
If you’re privy to the odd Instagram post, you’ll have likely familiarised yourself with the city’s most used hashtags.
#dubai, #dubailife and #mydubai are all up there, with the latter having recently surpassed a whopping 20 million photos.
So to mark this occasion, we’ve gone to the official MyDubai Instagram page and picked out some of the best of the bunch.
Here are 25 incredible photos from MyDubai:
1. A portal into The Address Downtown
2. In Riverland, Dubai Parks, it’s easy to forget you’re in the desert
3. So picture perfect, it almost seems staged
4. Making friends in the desert
5. The city sleeping beneath a blanket of fog
6. A somewhat alternative way to enjoy a meal at Dinner in the Sky
7. The Dubai Fountains doing their thing as people on an abra watch on
8. This spot in Jumeirah is Dubai’s very own Stonehenge! (It’s not, it’s part of a construction site)
9. Crystal-clear waters at The Beach
10. Instagrammer Nabeel Merchant sees the city from a different angle
11. Jetman, one of Dubai’s most notorious Instagram accounts flies alongside two stunt planes
12. Soaking in the view in the world’s second-largest indoor aquarium
13. Some like to do things a little differently
14. A postcard-perfect snap
15. What’s this? A city for ants?
16. We’re going to assume she was swept off her hands after this photo
17. @paperboyo sees the city’s most iconic buildings in a different light
18. A man in silent thought at the Dubai Creek
19. Up, up and away!
20. Don’t forget snacks on your desert trips
21. Downtown Dubai looking eerily small
22. Hanging out with buddies at the Dubai Mall
23. We’re not sure what he’s pointing at, but that’s a beautiful view
24. An Emirati stands in silent thought in front of the Arabian Gulf
25. This Instagrammer took the 2016 Year of Reading to a whole new level
Want to stay clued in on what’s happening in the UAE? Follow us on Facebook.